Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

ALOHA

Ignore my "panda" eye! lack of sleep recently :'(


Alohaaaa..
I'm here blog again..
lunch at Gurney w/ dear as usual
Xuan Xin Ramen as my lunch for today
which
located in ground floor
Delicious, cheap
purposed we went there is because I received PADINI b'day card last few week
30% discount on any item in single receipt and today is the last day
Dear did not want to miss the chance
at last,I just get a bag for myself,really nothing to buy there
actually,I plan to buy a pair high heel at Vincci+ if buy nothing in PADINI
but dear buy too much so bo huat..
meet up my sis them in harvest in
she is facing her final exam 2ml..wish her LUCK!! ((:

oh yay!
someone remind me 1 thing
I am wondering...can anyone answer me?!
someone said that:not a virgin mean know everything
p/s:Not me,don't misunderstanding
I still remember the time when we heard this
fren and I get shock!LMAO
...what a drollery la wey!!
no one is interested in you are not a virgin.
that's non of our business~


IDIOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment