Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mua B'day (1)

short updates


THE COUPLE


As u know mua b'day falls on Labour Day….1st of may
its a holiday for all workers and students as well
i love this day but i hate it as well
why did i say so ?
the reason is ---
i don have to worry bout my studies and classes as its a holiday
but….i must move my ass out early to my destination or else i will be late because of traffic jam
dear keep complaining : " why don u come out from ur mothers womb a date before or a day later ? take a look at the road condition..
my answer :" hey. u think i know the date on the calendar when i was in there ?

okay!back to the topic =)
celebrate b'day w/ dear at ferringi garden
food and the environment there was GREAT!
I like the place very much
its recommended for those who have never been there before

The dishes we ordered...

The price is okay!
not too expensive compared to 32 mansion =)




...To be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment