Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I need friends


Should I say Good morning?yea..I'm just woke..1pm?I'm always like this.
okie...let back to topic,I'm quite DOWN recently..bcos of my boyfie.
we quarrel all the time w/ no reason.I don't know what happen going on just cant stop it -sadcase-
I try to be patient,yes I tried! but I failed.
I just feel so sad but what can I do?I'm so useless..particularly in term of LOVE
w-h-a-t-i-s-L-O-V-E
sometime I feel s-w-e-e-t while staying with him,but sometime I prefer single life
atleast I can do whatever I like,do not to think about otherr
I'm blur,Should we break up,how many times I asked myself,Should I set him freedom?
I got no idea.
I have been living in my world,there is no contact w/ the community
I have been saying I do not want more friends,best friend 1-2 is sufficient
but now I feel I need more friends,who can be friend w/ me?LOL
honestly,maybe I have many HI-Hi BYE-BYE friends,but they cant be called friends
I got nothing to talk w/ them,even lunch time

I think I should STOP here ,friend pls come to me ;p

3 comments:

Karen said...

情侣难免会有争执,因为还是很在意对方。。。
完全累到不说话才是有问题了。。。。
加油加油,不知道给说什么,但是假如你难过,找我。。。♥

Hueyshan said...

♥ 谢谢你,但现在暂时没问题了,只是不懂什么时候又再会出问题而已!唉

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

You have definitely have one here, dear.
Your sooo adorable N precious, I cant
wait to have you in Seventh-Heaven
where we can have a BIG-OL-BEER Upstairs
N discuss EVERYTHN for eternity.
How so?

Coming to my BIG-ol,
John Belushi, party hardy
in illustrious Seventh-Heaven?
Eternal pleasure-beyond-measure??

...yet, gotta quit materialism
N whorizontal vanity: God's Rules
are hardly crippling; SIN is crippling.

Yes, earthling, Im a NDE -
so I now know s'up, literally.
God bless your indelible soul.

Post a Comment