Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

09032011

Hello,reader..thanks for visit my place...*I know my blogging skill soooooo SUX, once again thank you guy support me (:
Im plan to blog about today 09032011(wed) although I haven't done my homework yet..but nvm,as long as I happy
Thank god,everything is go smooth now...boyf promised me something and I decided give him a chance too.If he did again I will just leave him .
special thanks my friend who care me,I'm fine =DD
my class end early today about 2.30pm.we headed to 1st avenue for lunch,yey...our fav restaurant Kim gary again.I got no idea why,I just LIKE.
Coach now in penang,yes..I went,their staff service quite nice,din lansi at all.thumbs up*
I hate those worker show me lansi face o0o  tot what...
To me responsibility of the stuff is give good service to every customer,worker don't have the right to choose customer,unless the customer too over.
boyf and I don't really like the design so fancy ,we prefer LV (:
end up,we walked to prangin mall for comic
boyf bought 2 Kerastase shampoo..yea,1 for me.cos my hair too oily :(
I bought myself 2 dress 1 from moris another 1 I forgot what the shop name..heh

silly face ('m')


byebye..

No comments:

Post a Comment