Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my day

Sunday..Monday..Tuesday..Wednesday..Thursday...Friday...Saturday ;))
yey..TIK TOK TIK TOK..1.14am right now so today is Wednesday.
what I'm going to do now...?blogging...maybe supper later :)
1 thing make me happy is I lost my weight,weee*
although not much but I'm satisfy.( boyf complain me too fat)
he said my body full of FATS..wth
today..I mean TUESDAY I went  gurney w/ classmate for lunch...do some shopping at SASA(lot discount bcos of 38妇女节)
well...I have 7 stamps now,1 more left...wonder why SASA don't want giving us voucher or something useful?
I dunwan those toner leh!I prefer mine...heh
back hostel bout 3-4pm,take a bath and dolled up myself about 7pm
dear drop me to meet up my sis for dinner after dinner went to gurney again..I din't feel bored although I went there often :3 purpose is my sis wanna gt a new bag for her job,looking for mng and charles & keith end up she bought from mng the bag that I like last time ;p
I know it is common,but as long as she like and big enuf to put all her file :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment