Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Twilight eclipse ♥

Aloha..I’m here to blog again,but I’m not gonna post The title "Yvonne and I "yet

Because of my fucked up hostel line was over dued bill,the post YVONNE AND I have to upload…..more and more pic!

So can’t make it recently,will post those soon I think,I like those pics very berry much..her cute face and my silly face as well~

Btw..I am wondering,wonder how many months we never pay for the streamyx?

One months…two months…three months or more?!

Isshh!Skip it..

Oh!Lancome is doing a promotion at Gurney plaza Ground floor

That’s cheap and worth.yesssss! its new to my skin care.winksss~*

I’m BROKE!!!my sis tooooooo…

Start from now,all I needed is to get away from any skin care,not willing to spend for skin care anymoreI have to keep quiet..don’t let mummy find out how much we spend yesterday

If mummy found out,she’s gonna get a heart attrack!Hah

I watched twilight 3rd episode finally..w/ ze gang!!I like all of them

Guy may not like this kind of movie,but I really really like it!

LIKE Edward as well!I know I know…gal like strong man that’s normal as Jacob

I’m different maybe,should be?teeee*

Fair-skinned men are more appealing to me

I collect the story books,should I collect the DVDs?

Btw..I’m waiting for the last episode!

I wish to see what is bella’s vampire life,how bella’s baby looks like

***excited***





No comments:

Post a Comment