Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Prom Night

Helloooo
you must be wondering why I am still here in this hour, right??
Okay, I'm here because I just finished my dinner and also supper
and I can’t sleep yet, homework is waiting for me..
so I come to jot down my daily life…
Attended my college prom night yesterday,all the candidates are so charming
I’m quite disappointed w/ the winner…haha.
no why just because I EXPECT the one who did well will get the prize in the end,I’m so fed up ..heh
actually I dunno all of them!i’m just a nobody to spell out any comment!kepo kepo>.<

Okay!what a surprise night to me,I’m still blur blurrr when the guy told me that I’ve been chosen by them to get the prize for the best costume of the night.Omg!that was scary …I felt nervous lehh!somemore I wore so cincai …==”

girls~*
Okay!As you all know I’m still a student, so I’m free after class if there is no assignment
Went out w/ my sis to search for formal wear,before the shopping we went to Kim Gary to fill our stomach
Went to G2K too but she was so mahuan *This not nice,that so geli*
end up bought a skirt from Nichii[cheap and nice]
I saw a cloth there,but my boyf thinking was too conservative,not allow me to wear so sexy,but I like it so much,Don’t care,must get 1..
What century is it now??old school mentality still exist
After buying so much stuff,all of them lost their energy
so we went to sega to have a drink
I just only realize that the price of foods in sega is so cheap..haha!
only Rm9.90 for a cake and a cup of coffee!
An unexpected case, An 8 years old kid wanted to watch twilight …..for god sake !!
do they really understand the movie or will they ?
I doubted…..but oh yeaa they do,they stand no chance to step into the cinema for the movie but a DVD is still available for them….((:


No comments:

Post a Comment