Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

myself

he love me,I heart him ♥

Yea..let's talk about me?
Hard to explain my self, as I am also blur bout it,just an ordinary gal who is having a college life...
you may say it as a good colourfull life or a boring and lame life...i don really know it...cause it depends on hows my day goes~

my life is getting better recently,I didn't work,I didn't pay attention in class,I play all the time :)
I'm shopaholic, I like the feeling w/ nobody control me,I buy whatever I like and I want
yoooohh..I'm topshop's fan,Kim Gary's fan,but all my friend not really like topshop and Kim Gary :(
what to do?yea...I shop myself,shop until I drop..Lmao ==
I like traveling,especially w/ the gang of friend...








I love my sis...she care me so much ♥
sista 





I like outing w/ friend..DO YOU?


♥byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment